Friday, February 27, 2009

Special time in CESL


Before I came to SIU, I didn't know what is cesl. I was curious about cesl and I thought it's just a small community that supply servies to help people learn english. Now, I study in cesl and I found cesl is a good organization. There are not only teach us english, but also hold a lot of activities to make us to learn the US culture. They strive to let us to feel like at home by many kinds of ways. When I Study in cesl, I make some friends who are from different coutries and learn the some different cultures. So, in cesl, I have a lot of happy time although sometimes I get tired for my study. The things I was impressed are American holidays such as Halloween holiday, thinksgiving and Christmas. You know, the Halloween is very specially for me because it's my first time to celebrate this holiday and I enjoy that time althouth I have heart this holiday in my hometown. On that day, I went to the cesl party with my friends and all of us dressed up. There were teachers and cesl students, and we saw the many cute kids on the party. We joined the game to carve pumpkin and got some candys. I had a good time on that day. Besides Halloween, I also have many other things for fun. In general, i have a hppay time in cesl.

No comments:

Post a Comment