Saturday, February 21, 2009

nervousness and excitement

In my life, i have a lof of nervous and exciting things. when i learn skating first; when i make a speech in the front of my classmates; when i take an exam; i always feel very nervous. However, the most nervous and exciting thing i ever did was an interview of my part-job.

I remember, it was my first time to go to interview when i was a freshman in university. As result of the first year of my study, i had no much class in the school. It almost was half day for having class ever day, so my classmate and i wanted to find part-job. We found the KFC need some employeers and then we filled the form in KFC.

After days, we were told that we need to join the interviw at 9:00a.m. on wednesday. We were very excited and then we went to the interview early on wednesday. When we arrived KFC, we foud a lot of people wairting for there for interview. I knew there is a big competition, so i was nervous. We all have no experience for interview, so we encouraged with each other. Unfortunately, we were waiting for almost 2 hours and we had no much time to wait because we had important class at afternoon. we needed to go back to the school at noon and we had no idea what should we do. But, we also thought we can't give up this good chance. We were very nervous. Eventually, it was our turn. I was first person in us to get interview, and i walked into the office with nervous and exciting. It was almost 10 minute that the boss wathed my form and asked my some questions. As soon as we finished interview, we went to get bus to go back school in order to go class on time. Finally, it was lucy we arrived classroom to have class on time. After days, we were very happy that we got that job in KFC. I thought we are very lucy that we didn't qiut that chance although we experienced nervous and exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment